XSPlatforms is a globally recognized brand name when it comes to working at heights. From fall protection to building maintenance units, XSPlatforms stands out in a market with growing customer demands as a result of increasingly complex building structures. At XSPlatforms we believe that information leads to innovation, that’s why we listen carefully to our market. As we are looking to expand our market in the USA even further, we are looking for a:
Regional Sales Manager
Facade Access Equipment
USA – Chicago
Selling Building Maintenance Units to contractors is your top priority.
For this role to be fulfilled we need a candidate residing in the relevant sales area: Chicago. Our candidate needs to have local (USA) market knowledge and more than 5 years experience in the high rise market, preferably as a sales manager.
We are looking for someone with a pioneering mentality, a strong belief in our company & products and experience with the market and our target audience.
You will be responsible for the BMU Sales in the USA area, seeking for new distribution and sales opportunities, networking and all internal and external communication matters. You will work independently from your home office and are responsible for your targeted revenues.
Your main tasks will be:
- To develop the market strategy
- Management of the sales strategy, planning, tactics and budget
- Building a partner network across USA
- Develop relationships with key decision-makers
- Present solutions that meet client’s needs and close the sale
- Responsible for the (targeted) revenue
- Report your progress to our board of directors
As an ideal candidate you have the following skills:
- 5-10 years experience in a technical sales role/position
- BA/BS degree in related field required
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Logic thinker and mechanically skilled
- Sufficient experience with the target groups
- Working experience in a B2B-environment, preferably in a technical field
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Management experience with profound analytical understanding
You’re a solution-oriented individual with a positive and pro-active attitude and a flexible working method. To be able to carry out the job successfully, you will need to have an in-depth knowledge of Building Maintenance Units for the high rise market.
Salary will depend on the profile and experience of the candidate. Performance will be evaluated in a personal growth plan.
If you’d like to apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
For more information about this job offer you can contact Annemiek Holkamp, HR Manager at XSPlatforms HQ.