XSPlatforms is a globally recognized brand for working safely at heights. From fall protection to building maintenance units, XSPlatforms stands out in a market with growing customer demand as a result of increasingly complex building structures. At XSPlatforms we believe that information leads to innovation, that’s why we listen carefully to our market. As we are looking to expand our market in the USA even further, we are looking for a:
Mechanical Techician – Facade Access Equipment
Canada / USA (East Coast)
Based in Toronto
As Mechanical Technician you are responsible for the total installation, service and maintenance of facade access equipment throughout the East part of Canada and the USA. You work with a team and direct the team in their performance and direct Mechanical and Electronical tasks.
You will be our eyes and ears on the construction site, and therefore play an important role in the finishing of the projects. We are looking for someone with an excellent technical (mechanical and electronical) background, a strong belief in our company and products, and experience with the market and our target audience.
Your main tasks will be:
- The complete installation of Building Maintenance Units and window washing systems for tall buildings.
- Responsible for all safety aspects.
- Managing the installation team.
- Communication with the client(s) and stakeholders.
- Communication with engineers of XSPlatforms at HQ in The Netherlands.
- Managing the agreements in the contract and the budget.
- Presenting solutions that meet client’s needs and XSPlatforms’.
As an ideal candidate, you have the following skills:
- 5-10 years’ experience in a similar technical position.
- Mechanical and Electronical knowledge & experience.
- Fluency in English language.
- Safety minded.
- Working experience in a B2B-environment, preferably in a technical field.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Primary office location: Toronto, Canada.
- Travelling throughout North America is required.
- Possibility to travel for periods up to 20 days, including weekends.
- Permitted to work in the USA and Canada.
You’re a solution-oriented individual with a positive and pro-active attitude and a flexible working method. To be able to carry out the job successfully, you will need to have an in-depth knowledge of our products and systems. Training for this will be provided internally. Salary will depend on the profile and experience of the candidate. Performance will be evaluated in a personal growth plan.
For more information about this job offer you can contact Annemiek Holkamp, HR Manager at XSPlatforms HQ. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.